Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dark MsStress (2001) - The 'Her'story


Dark MsStress was originally a series of adult web comix that I had created in 2001.
The idea of the series was to combine & explore a variety of fetishes, satire which included Male to Female transformations, Breast Expansions, Mind Control, Hermaphodites, BDSM.. etc.. using 3D Poser art. I was one of the first in a growing community of TG TF artists.

Dark MsStress was updated monthly with 3 or 4 pages (with occasional special 5 page installments…) 
I discontinued the series in 2004, but have continued to develop my storytelling skills over the years with other mediums such as machinima for more mainstream viewers. 

14 years have passed since the original postings of Dark MsStress. Several more talented fetish artists have continued the TG TF genre, and have found dedicated followers in mediums we didn't have in 2004 such as youtube. (A few of the old ones are still around too...), but to my surprise quite a few people remember 'Dark MsStress'. 
So, although I really have no plans to regularly create this content, I do still want to share a few projects that I enjoy creating, and I think some people might enjoy as well. 
But first… Let's take a look back at the beginning...

' Reconstruction' (2001) a 3 page precursor to the Dark MsStress series which was an experiment in Poser 4 art & Photo manipulation in Photoshop.

'Reconstruction' © 2001 Midnight Pg.1 
'Reconstruction' © 2001 Midnight Pg.2

'Reconstruction' © 2001 Midnight Pg.3

No comments:

Post a Comment