Sunday, October 6, 2013

Room For One More, Honey...



I just completed the initial filming for my next Dark MsStress Machinima movie, which will be a special Halloween episode.

The film is sort of a response to a recent film by Mako which takes place in a Haunted Mansion. Mako mentioned how much he loved the Disney Haunted Mansion Theme Park attraction, and I reminded him...(...her... Whatever...) that there's a brilliant virtual recreation of the Haunted Mansion in Second Life. So, I responded that I'd make my next Dark MsStress installment at the Haunted Mansion since (s)he'd never seen it.

Looks like the running time will be around 10 minutes, but I still have more editing, foley, and scoring to do... But, it's safe to say that it'll be uploaded to YouTube in time for Trick of Treat.

I'm not really getting the comments here that I'd hoped for considering the amount of updates I've been sharing since starting this blog in august. So, I see things haven't really changed much with my material & feedback since 2004. I've got one more film in the can after this next episode, which could be up before november... and then I'll see where it goes after that.

I'll also post another classic comic and cover soon as well. Stay tuned!

~Midnight

2 comments:

  1. I saw your avi in SL and I was impressed so I followed the link. I wasn't able to hang around, but I loved your comic and it's story line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Glad to see my SL appearances are bringing fans to the Channel & Blog.

      Delete