Sunday, September 22, 2013

NEW MACHINIMA! Dark MsStress - 'Daisy & Confused' (2013)


The follow up machinima episode to 'Return of the Dark MsStress', 'Daisy & Confused', picks right up where the last episode left off, as the Mistress begins the training of her new slave 'Daisy', and tries to dig some important information out of the former male menace who was terrorizing Empire City.

WARNING: There are some explicit scenes in this episode... (It wouldn't be 'Dark MsStress' with out them...), So, I didn't even attempt to edit a clean version for Youtube, instead uploading the full HD video to Dailymotion. If you have any issues viewing it here.. You may need to turn off their safety feature.

 Let me know if you have any issues... because, if this works out I may forego future Dark MsStress uploads to YouTube. I worked hard making the Return of the Dark MsStress completely original right down to the score, so no one could make one of YouTube's copyright claims... and you know what...?? They STILL claimed use of 3rd party license that is total BULLSHIT, and placed an ad to some artist I've never heard of on my video.

They rejected my claim that all of my content was my own original material, and made it so I can't appeal my claim for another month. This is unacceptable, because now we're talking about someone else using MY copywritten material to make money off of a link to their Amazon page.
So screw Youtube!

Now this is important...

I've said it before, but if you watch and like what i'm doing with these movies (or anything else that I'm posting here on this blog...) and want more.. You MUST give feedback! Because right now THIS is the only place you will see this. I'll share links to this page from the other groups that have been supportive, and have lead traffic here. But if i'm going to continue doing these, I really want to hear from you. Don't take my efforts for granted.

Peace & Love

  ~Midnight



Dark MsStress - 'Daisy & Confused' by DarkMsStress

6 comments:

  1. liking it so far, keep up the great work hun. hugs Sedra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Dark MsStress should chemically castrate them litterally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't seen this one before. So glad I discovered it. Seeing Daisy struggle when she wouldn't talk was highly entertaining. I guess that'll teach her from not following Mistress' orders. But then again, she needed to get accustom to getting her pussy fucked.

    Can't wait to see who the new bitch will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you discovered it too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete