Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dark MsStress - Je suis Charlie



Dark MsStress has always been a project that could never have been created without the freedom of expression. After the tragic incidents in France which began January 7th and lead to the murders of cartoonists at the offices of political satire magazine, Charlie Hebdo. I realized that freedom of expression was under attack. I know that during my life as a storyteller, and artist... I've more than likely made some content that may have ruffled a few peoples feathers over the years... But, I sure wouldn't expect to get killed over it. Regardless of the genre we prefer to use to express our ideas, political, satirical ...TG... As artists we must stand in solidarity to prevent those who want to take away our freedom.
~Midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment