Friday, August 22, 2014

'TG Rider' (The Experiment) Full episode TG TF Animation

The full story & transformation sequence to 'The Experiment TG TF animation' with additional scenes, storyline, & extended transformation. Thanks to all the suggestions from viewers who had ideas about what should happen to the transformed victim in the last video. 'Bimbofication', 'Brainwashed', were the most popular suggestions. (Of course, you all knew I was going to do that anyway...) You all made it a successful experiment. I hope you like how he... SHE turned out.

Machinima Written & Directed by Midnight. Score recorded by Midnight. Filmed in Second Life.
Please Subscribe to my channel. Click 'like' & leave comments if you want more.




5 comments:

  1. Stellar as always. Definitely was not expecting that kind of look for him after seeing the short transformation video, I was expecting a dark haired look, but the blonde look was a true transformation for him. Your hard work is always appreciated from me. Look forward to seeing what else you have in store for us. Thank you for sharing again.

    One question, where do you prefer the comments to be posted? On here or on the youtube place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for asking. Since I'm kind of focused on building up my Youtube channel right now... I think I prefer comments there since it'll help build more subscribers, and might influence others to 'like' the uploads. But I also appreciate clicks in the 'Like' buttons here just to know that people are alive here. The Blonde hair was a popular request from people who had commented on the Experiment, as well as the Hooters thing, which I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow it was amazing !

    I Love this Video

    i hope for next more hypnose

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic episode

    ARen't you amazing at this. Would love to see your older comics made into videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I don't really like to repeat things that I've done before. I like the comix for what they were at the time. I did try to recreate the subway scene in one of my first videos a few years back. When I look back at the comix, they were pretty graphic & hardcore at times... I'd never get away with most of it in a video format... Especially on Youtube... What scenes from the old comic would you like to see?

      Delete